Department of Islamic History & Culture is a well-known Department of Chandpur Govt. College. The Department started its journey with the introduction of the Honours course in 2007. Students of this Department are keeping signs of achievements in taking part in various types of co-curricular activities. The educational performance of the students of this Department is also satisfactory. Although there are four posts in this Department, three learned teachers are serving at present.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)- Hon’s
- Masters of Arts (MA)- Private
- This department provides regular classes and Tutorial examinations for the students of all sessions.
- Conduct Seminars, workshops and meeting on the problem related with educational development.
- Assist the college administration in formulation of committees and other activities related to the educational.
- Co-operate with other departments in co-curricular activities and cultural activities.
- This department arrange study tour for students in each year.
- 1340 Number of books is available in the seminar for the students and teachers.
- A seminar room is open for all students every six days workweeks.
- Local and international journals, magazines, periodicals, reports, and publications are available for the students.
- The computer and the online facilities are available for the teachers for updating their knowledge.
- We prepared the academic calendar for the students covering the full syllabus of National University each different course every year.