Chandpur Govt. College has excellent success in games and sports. After the establishment in the year 1946, this success had stood the part of a tradition of this college. Chandpur Govt. College has achieved glory as a champion in various events in inter-college competition under Comilla Education Board and Divisional level gradually. Abdul Malek, the swimmer of English Channel winner, and Arun Nandi, world record holder swimmer were renowned students of this college. The students of this college are regularly representing in Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, and Athletics in the field of national and international levels. They have remarkable achievements in the various fields of sports and games. Mostafa Hossain Mukul, Abul Hossain, Mohsin, Vabatosh, Shibu, Emdad, Rafiq, Nazrul, Salam, Arabinda, Amir Hossain Patwary as well as a great number of students of this college have brought fame for their contribution.
Chandpur Govt. College has a large playground. Various kinds of sports of Comilla Education Board, Chittagong Division, and National level are performed here. The Basketball Court of Chandpur Govt. College was the first metal-led court of any Govt. college in the Chittagong Division. Indoor games facilities are available here. Chess, Table Tennis, Carom, and other events are practiced regularly. As a result, the students get a better opportunity for building their physical and mental development through sports and games side by side with their studies. Every year, inter-departmental Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, and other event of sports are held here. Students are taking part in these sports spontaneously.
- This department provides regular classes and Tutorial examinations for the students of all sessions.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, and meetings on the problem related to educational development.
- Assist the college administration in the formulation of committees and other activities related to development.
- Co-operate with other departments in co-curricular activities and cultural activities.
- This department arranges study tours for students each year.